Bridgebuilders Connected

Keeping our session connected via bloggerland! Fundraising ideas, prayer requests/praise reports, funny stories from ministry and family, pictures, updates, you name it....you can post it here (well, you know what I mean).

Friday, June 23, 2006

2 years and counting

As we approach the end of 2 years on the field, what is the greatest lesson you've learned thus far? What has God placed on your heart as you serve His people? Any life lessons, ministry lessons, or spiritual lessons you've learned? Please share them here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole_Marietta said...

I agree! Also, there are so many resources available through people outside of the Army circle that are hungry to serve in God's name!

(I have added a call to worship post on the Worship Ideas post)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

The greatest thing I've learned:

It was advice that was given to me before I went to training, and I find that it contiues to the best lesson learned:

Everybody will think that their thing is the most important thing, but just keep the main thing the main thing and the other stuff will fall into place.

And it's proven true.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters